Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Best of The BIG G

If video game companies can make a "best of" collection and sell you the games you already have for extra money, then I can make a "best of" list of my blog posts! So, rather than giving you new bloggy goodness today, here’s a repackaged “best of” collection, as chosen by me:

5. The next XXXX vs. XXXX game
1 on 1 fighting games rule. I propose the best idea ever for a blah vs. blah fighting game.

4. Revolution vs. Evolution
This is the controversial Revolution commentary that started my other controversial Revolution commentaries.

3. People Just Don’t Understand Target Videos!
There’s been a lot of talk of target videos with the upcoming next gen systems coming out soon, and they require some explanation, so people don’t get the wrong ideas.

2. Forget globalize! Solarize!
Outsourcing is the big talk in the game industry. When outsourcing fails to India and China, there are plenty of other locations to explore. Like the sun... oooorrrr...

1. Outsource to the Moon
The moon! Read this one first! It’s the best, and the solarize article is supposed to come after it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really should devote an entry to some of the more apoplectic comments you have received.

Having looked at the newer comments on your first Revolution(tm) expose, I found myself overcome with laughter and mirth. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

As I am a MCPE (Microsoft Certified Psychomental Engineer), I hold a NDWE (National Diploma in Work Experience) in Psychology, and I am a fully paid-up member of the NPHPA (National Practiotioners of Head Pokin' Association), I would be glad to offer my services in analysing these troubled souls and finding them a way out of their evident torment, for the good of society.

Who knows what mayhem they could cause should they find some way of publicising and popularising their freakish and wrong-headed ideas?

I hope this finds you in good mental health, and I trust you shall continue to increase your readership's understanding of this most glorious industry.

6:06 AM  
Blogger The BIG G said...

Jubal: Please offer your services. The BIG G is a busy man (in perfect mental health), so he has been overwhelmed by the response to his blog. Who knew that so many misguided souls would come out of the woodwork? Please talk some sense into these guys! Thank you for being the only one who understands the wisdom of The BIG G.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home