Monday, February 20, 2006

I have Full Auto, but I don't think I'll ever get a 360

So, I went to EB Games on Friday to pick up my Full Auto with faceplate. They were closed at 8:45! I told the guy that I'd be there at 8 or 8:30, and he didn't say anything about them being closed?!?!?! I couldn't believe it. Could it get any worse for me? I came back on Saturday, so I could end this crapola, and sure enough, they still had the faceplate on hold for me. They wanted to know why I wasn't there yesterday! I explained to them that I DID in fact show up, but they were closed for some strange reason.... He explained that they had computer trouble, so they closed early. Well, it all seemed worth it because they still had my faceplate! I called EB Games today to see when their shipment of Xbox 360 would come in since mine was due. I didn't have a doubt in my mind that my time was finally up! I'd finally get the 360 that I craved so badly, but! Alas, cruel fate! They aren't getting in any this week... I was dumbfounded. There must be some mistake! They didn't get in any last week, and they get 4 in every other week (and I'm 4th on the list). I explained this to the EB Games employee, but he brushed me off saying that they just aren't getting any in stock.... So, I think I'm never getting one. Here's my Full Auto faceplate though. It looks really good on my Xbox:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home