Tuesday, March 14, 2006
- Name: The BIG G
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
The BIG G is the voice of one of the industry’s HOTTEST rising young talents. An artist, animator, programmer, designer, producer, tester, visionary and luminary extraordinaire, The BIG G proves that the classical notion of the Renaissance man is still alive and well in the games industry. Curious on the future of the game development industry, not just 5 years in the future, but 50? The BIG G has that figured out and a whole lot more. The BIG G has three fingers on the pulse of the game industry, and the other seven typing the truths to you.
- 4 months, 7 days, 7 hours, and 33 minutes after pr...
- Let Uwe Boll Make a Movie Based on Your Game
- How long will I have to wait for a 360?
- I have Full Auto, but I don't think I'll ever get ...
- Things are looking up... Sort of.
- I'm being punished, but I don't know why
- Xbox 360 Woes
- The Future of the Game Industry
- Next-Next Gen Preorders?
- Top 10 reasons GameCube Was Lame